If thou shall not indulge, how will the world indulge in you?
If you think you are that one in a million soul who is content, think again. If gluttony has never been your fancy, if you believe you would never want to indulge, you are so in for a treat! Yes. The word of the day is indulge: indulge into knowing yourself better, loving others better, empowering others better, being better and growing up better! So let’s indulge ourselves to our hearts content, and then indulge some more; after all, as wine gets better with its timely indulgence, so does your brand; the more you indulge it, the better it gets. Let’s take this party on the floor with my gula way of celebrating the brand YOU:
Take your fill:
- Feed your curiosity: Today, curiosity doesn’t kill the cat; but the lack of it will certainly be fatal for the brand YOU. The more curious you get about your brand reputation and performance, the better you get at enhancing it. So feed it up with dollops of critique, regularly.
- Feed your aptitude: Today, aptitude is the secret ingredient of your brand’s recipe. How YOUnique your aptitude is, determines how exotic and exclusive your brand will be! So feed it up with a dash of YOUniqueness , and make it irresistible.
- Feed your motivation: Today, motivation is what fuels your passion to make your dreams/visions come true! Seek out one new inspiration a day that motivates you to do more, be more. So feed it up with a pinch of inspiration daily.
- Feed your attitude: Today, attitude is the seasoning agent in your flavor of success. If your attitude is seasoned with altruism and affection, your brand will spread the aroma of love too. So feed it up with the lush of love that makes their hearts melt.
- Feed your soul: Today, the one thing your soul truly craves for is a kiss of divine indulgence, which furthers it towards its beloved enlightenment. So feed it up with a zest of divine illumination, that enlightens a million more souls.
Indulge yourself today, for the world to indulge in the Brand YOU tomorrow!
Your turn to tell me how will you indulge in this gula-tastic art of building the Brand YOU!
Posted in Brand Storytelling, Branding, Executive Branding, Personal Branding Articles
Tagged building personal brand, building personal reputation, importance of personal branding, panache personal branding, personal branding blog, personal branding for CXOs, personal branding india, personal branding tanvi bhatt, what is executive branding, what is personal branding
Thou shall not be subjected to the rat race; thou shall enjoy the slothful empowerment to the top.
For those who believe, that never has been sloth (acedia), the secret of success; couldn’t be more wrong. All you need is to master the art of employing this so called sin to do your bidding. And voila! Will you ace the race! Well, there wouldn’t be much of a race-as where others would be scrambling their way to the next milestone-you would be indulging into these slothful secrets of personal and professional excellence. Haven’t we grown up with the age old dogma of slow and steady wins the race? Oh yes! It’s just that we haven’t perceived it to be actually applicable in today’s age where jobs change faster than seasons. So let’s explore my Acedia way of building and empowering the Brand YOU:
Sloth it out on-
- Jack of all trades syndrome: The reason why it’s called the ‘Jack’-you remain as such; your attempt to know it all for ‘em all is a huge waste of your invaluable expertise potential. Sloth tip: Focus only on your core mastery; your unique promise of value.
- Out running the world (competition): You truly have no competition, the only worthy yardstick you need beat is your own! Sloth Tip: Focus only on outdoing yourself, the rest of the world is just a spectator.
- Power play conquest: The primal urge of conquest keeps us exactly that: primitive. Play your game such that your true power is measured against the heartfelt smiles you empower. Sloth tip: Focus only on meaningful power; the one that truly empowers others to do more.
- Mindless materialism: What’s thy glittering gold worth, if it may not illuminate a dark hut? The wealth amassed from purely materialist pursuit is not worthy of your brand, unless you put it to a noble use too. Sloth tip: Focus only on benevolent materialism; rest is immaterial.
- Reprisal of the rivals: It’s indeed beyond mortal to forgive; laze out the incessant urge to even up! Time it out today; tomorrow it will be history. Sloth tip: Focus only on protecting your karma; it’s your karma, it’s worth it.
Your turn to tell me how will you indulge in this sloth-ful art of building the Brand YOU!
Posted in Blogging, Brand Storytelling, Branding, Executive Branding, Personal Branding Articles, Personal Branding Videos
Tagged Be Brandtastic, brandtastic experience, building personal brand, importance of executive branding, online personal branding, personal branding, personal branding blog, personal branding tanvi bhatt, tanvi bhatt panache