Those who speak ill of pride (superbia) have never put it to a noble use. Pride in itself, is not a sin; being consumed by it, is. The mere mortals may get consumed by fickle pride; the reigning immortals of the corporate kingdom, command it to build a legacy. My Superbia way of building the Brand YOU:
- Pride in your value: If you do not believe in yourself, nobody will. Likewise, if you do not believe in the exclusive value that you offer, who else will? Empower your brand with an exclusive and rare promise of value that makes the world proud of you, your brand. Pride in the promise of your brand value.
- Pride in your network: Gone is the era of thriving in solo; today, you must belong- belong to a tribe that you may intellectually nourish and be nurtured in return. The stronger your tribe, the strong be your brand. Pride in the enrichment of your network.
- Pride in your vision: Your Vision must speak for itself, raise applause, touch hearts and transform lives, one life at a time. Your vision is not for yourself, but the society, the world, the universe. Envision such a noble change that the entire universe prides in your vision, and conspires to help you realize it. Pride in the benevolence of your vision.
- Pride in your commitment: Time is a humble servant of your Brand, but once you commit your service to it, time will laud the karma of your brand. Dedicate at least 10 minutes to your brand karma daily; and watch your brand turnaround the karmic wheel, and how! Pride in the commitment of your brand karma.
- Pride in your brand: Your brand is your thought leadership; your thought leadership that will define your reputation. A reputation that will be immortalized in your legacy. A legacy that will be cherished for an eternity. Pride in the legacy of your brand.
So, be proud of your superbia indulgence; after all such noble manifestation of pride, is what Icons are made of.
Your turn to tell me how will you indulge in this pride-tastic art of building the Brand YOU!